Estimated time to Platinum: 10 – 15 min
Trophies: 41. 1 / 4 / 10 / 26
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Welcome to the Bleak Dystopia trophy guide!
Bleak Dystopia is a walking sim adventure game with developed by Playstige Interactive.
“What was a world where every man, regardless of his contribution to society, had the same as the other man? Some would say it was the perfect example of how the world should be. There would be no worries about tomorrow. Everyone had what they need. There would be no jealousy, as your neighbour had the same as you did. Humans were all equal. There should be no disparities amongst people. That was exactly what the world had come to.”
The whole game is based around exploring areas and discovering people. I have split this walkthrough up into 3 parts, which can be completed in any order.
No trophies are missable and you can get them in any order. If you explore this game enough, you will get all trophies without too much trouble. As usual we have included a full text guide to follow if you want to nab those trophies as quickly as possible.
In order to return to the Main Menu, and speed things up, you will need to pause the game with and select “Back to Main Menu”
Main Menu – New Game
– Soldier – As you start our head forward and right to the seating area after the coach – Trophy Earned – – Soldier
– Musician – Head around the building to the right. This character is located within the abandoned vehicles. – Trophy Earned – – Musician
– Worker – Continue round the coach ahead and up the middle of the road on the left side – Trophy Earned – – Worker
– Author – On the left further down the road you will find the next one by a stall – Trophy Earned – – Author
– Poet – Keep heading up the road between the abandoned vehicles – Trophy Earned – – Poet
– Baker – Right by the previous in a coach shelter – Trophy Earned – – Baker
– Pianist – In the next shelter, slightly further down the same road – Trophy Earned – – Pianist
– Bureaucrat – Behind the bus shelter head into the bank and behind the counter – Trophy Earned – – Bureaucrat
– Banker – Also behind the counter – Trophy Earned – – Banker
– Aerospace Engineer – Head right when you exit the bank, and they are sat slightly down the road – Trophy Earned – – Aerospace Engineer
– Police – Opposite the previous, go behind the broken bus/tram – Trophy Earned – – Police
– Bus Driver – Circle back around the bus/tram to the middle of the road to find them leaning against the vehicle – Trophy Earned – – Bus Driver
– Conductor – Slightly further ahead hanging out the window on the right side of the next vehicle – Trophy Earned – – Conductor
– Athlete – Go off to the right and slightly behind you. This one is located just around the right side of the building – Trophy Earned – – Athlete
– Officer – Head into the building just here and behind the counter – Trophy Earned – – Officer
– Translator – Also behind the counter – Trophy Earned – – Translator
– Librarian – Turn right as you exit the building, and they are located within a stall to the side of the road – Trophy Earned – – Librarian
– Doctor – Sat outside the next building ahead – Trophy Earned – – Doctor
– Nurse – Inside the building here behind the counter – Trophy Earned – – Nurse
– Scientist – Also behind the counter – Trophy Earned – – Scientist
Main Menu – New Game
– Director – Head off to the left-hand side, keep heading in a forward motion – Trophy Earned – – Director
– Activist – Continue around on the left-hand side with the grated fence to your right. You’ll be heading towards a statue, and need to turn left to go underground when the area opens up a bit – Trophy Earned – – Activist
– Instructor – Keep heading underground and follow the path through the tunnel – Trophy Earned – – Instructor
– Adventurer – Opposite the previous on the right-hand side – Trophy Earned – – Adventurer
– Scriptwriter – Head back the way you came and turn left at the exit to the underground area. This one is located at the base of the statue – Trophy Earned – – Scriptwriter
– Journalist – Around the back of the statue you will see the light in the distance – Trophy Earned – – Journalist
– Teacher – On the next chair to the right of the previous – Trophy Earned – – Teacher
In the Mall
Main Menu – New Game
– Fashion Designer – Head right and around the edge of the building and you will find an entrance into the Mall (second set of mini steps). Once inside you will need to turn immediately to the right to find this one located in the distance next to the windows of the building – Trophy Earned – – Fashion Designer
– Tailor – Keep heading in the same direction. Located slightly further on – Trophy Earned – – Tailor
– Salesman – Heading back the way you came. Your next one is located in a booth in the middle of the atrium – Trophy Earned – – Salesman
– Chauffeur – Go behind the previous booth – Trophy Earned – – Chauffeur
– Accountant – Should be able to see this one right by the previous – Trophy Earned – – Accountant
– Engineer – Head up the stairs which are located behind you and slightly left. Located to the left as you reach the top of the stairs – Trophy Earned – – Engineer
– Butcher – From the Engineer turn to face where you came up the stairs and head back towards it, taking the pathway to the left of the stairs. You’ll find the next character in one of the stalls on the left – Trophy Earned – – Butcher
– Fisherman – Continue along the path – Trophy Earned – – Fisherman
– Toymaker – Keep heading in the same direction and the next is located in the last shop on the left – Trophy Earned – – Toymaker
– Prosecutor – Circle around the central atrium to the right – Trophy Earned – – Prosecutor
– Radio Announcer – Turn around and head up to stairs to the next level, and head to the left, then right when you reach the top – Trophy Earned – – Radio Announcer
– Shoe Maker – Head clockwise in this area to find the next character on the opposite side of the central structure – Trophy Earned – – Shoe Maker
– Artist – Backtrack slightly to an open door on the left-hand side to head into the central structure (by a vending machine) and head up some stairs. Immidiately as you exit onto the roof turn right to the side of the doorway – Trophy Earned – – Artist & Plato’s Republic
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
The unexamined life is not worth living!
Teacher sends you her kind memories.
Wear your mercy.
Does the wound in your soul hold stitches?
Candy may remind of a good childhood, but with all the pains of the past.
I can bear all this unhappiness with your ghost.
Wealth is achieved with pain, kept with care, and lost with grief.
1940’s witch cauldron.
Catch the criminal inside.
He is a war veteran without a uniform.
The world revolves around the inventor of new values
Toy Soldiers :A pile of toys or a pile of people?
Nothing to lose, except for shackles.
Once a worker, always a worker
The best days to live are still in the future.
Case of existence.
Make the difference you want to see in your world.
You have a place in my heart no one else ever could have.
My dear son, I am a street for you, and sometimes the tree in the shade of which you sit every morning.
The loudest voice in the world is the absence of a child.
Counting monies for the better good.
While you are escaping from yourself, you caught yourself.
Discover your own stars.
The melodic trains.
The sneakiest weapons are baked in the oven.
This book is a call to action.
Victims of the doctors’ conspiracy.
Harmonica in the mailbox.
Some tributes are unforgettable.
These shoes will take you to a place where impossible doesn’t exist
Adapting to life with fragmented values.
Darling, they are the enemies of hope.
Mystical pleasure of a limitless adventure.
The rhythm of pain.
Everything killed by a sentence
I painted all the darkness blue while you were sleeping.
Who wants to travel to land of hope?
I had to be alone, entirely alone, if I wanted to play the piano.
Tell me a story, dad.
Everything you can achieve is actually science.
I lost you, like a soldier who lost his last bullet in a war.
If you enjoyed this trophy guide, why not check out some more we have?
You can also join us in our Discord, Follow us on Twitter & Subscribe to us on YouTube