Estimated time to Platinum: 100+ hours
Trophies: 46. 1 / 3 / 9 / 33
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Welcome to the Disgaea 6 Complete trophy guide!
“The DISGAEA series continues its legacy on PlayStation® systems, including an explosive debut on PS5™! Meet Zed, a zombie that has risen above them all except one – a God of Destruction!“
Step 1: Finish Main Story
There are 15 Episodes with mostly 5 stages. Most of these are very simple and can even be done with “Auto-Battle”. Should you get stuck simply repeat the last stage for few times, since you will level up very fast.
You’ll be earning these trophies:
Netherworld Night Live
Gotta Claim ‘Em All
Step 2: Finish Post Game Maps
After beating the story you will unlock the bill “Accept an Overlord’s Challenge”, which will unlock another chapter. There is no trophy for beating the Post Game Maps, but you need to do them to unlock the Carnage Dimension.
Step 3: Carnage Dimension
This is where the maps are getting harder, you will need to do a good amount of levelling, but hopefully don’t give you to much trouble.
During this step you’ll earn these trophies:
Guess Who’s Back Again
To Carnfinity and Beyond
King of Carnage
Step 4: Rakshasa Dimension
Welcome to the hardest difficulty!!! The good news; The hardest map of this game is not necessary for the platinum. Will it make this part less boring? Probably not, but most of this stage you will need to level up, reincarnate and enhance your characters. Good Equipment will not be necessary if you use the method mentioned under Ruler of Rakshasa.
During this step you’ll earn these trophies:
Rakshasa Road Trip
Where the Levels End
Ruler of Rakshasa
Step 5: Clean up
Yeah, you might still have some trophies left at this point. But hey, the hardest and also most boring part is behind you.
During this step you’ll earn the following trophies:
Cycle of Rebirth
Item World Scholar
A Legend in This Hand
Tips and Strategies
The different facilities in Disgaea 6 (you can also access them with the Shortcuts and )
- Dark Assemble: this where you pass bills and use Super Reincarnation
- General Store: place to sell und buy items
- Netherwolrd Hospital: characters heal automatically so it’s only for claiming prices for it
- Data: shows your records and events, pretty useless unless you are into in-game completion
- Squad Shop: strengthen your squads and assign members
- Research Squad: you can send your members to search for items, innocents and essences, you can also enhance the items
- Quest: accept and review Quests, use it
- Cheat Shop: yep, this is legal cheating and you will want use it, you can adjust the amount of the EXP/Mana/Money/Mastery you get from battles, you also make enemies stronger so that you get even more
- Dimension Guides: the places where you enter the maps
- Item World: the perfect place to enhance your characters
- Skill Shop: you can enhance Skill, learn Evilities and convert them back to Mana, and you can create Scrolls from Evilities here
DlC Shop: This is the one shop who is not in the Short Cuts. Since this is a Complete Edition most of the DLC is already included, but you will still need to apply them from here. The level of joining DLC Charas depend on the level of your strongest Chara, so you might want to get them later. The most IMPORTANT thing: don’t apply the Boost Tickets or deactivate them in the settings of your game and don’t use them before you at least have unlocked Capability Limit – Rakshasa or even spare it for when you use the Overload’s guard Squad. They would be absolutely wasted at the beginning.
Innocent Farm: The Innocent Farm is a part of the Item World menu and you can and should enhance it with the Innocent Farm Squad. If you put Innocents here, the squad will produce copies of this, the level will depend on the level of the inputted ones. So you can produce caped ones for all of your charas.
The important Squads:
- Innocent Farm Squad: to unlock Innocent Farm and increase growth rate, level 8 also gives you subdued born Innocents
- Boot Camp Squad: gives a bit of extra EXP boost
- Overlord’s Guard: Level 9 gives you 150% growth rate for stats
- Juice Bar Squad:
- Hunter Team: Increase Innocent rate (mostly relevant if you want to make good equipment)
Karma: You get Karma from D-Merits and from Super Reincarnation (depending on the level you reincarnate). You can increase the stats characters with this and unlock abilities. You will need 120.000 to break the first two caps and 120.000.000 Karma to unlock the second caps. So you might want to save this up.
Copy Evilities: It is not necessary to unlock every single common Evility for every chara. Just use the Create Scroll option on the Skill Shop. So you can even copy some Character specific Evilities like Prinny Instructor.
Auto Battle + Auto Repeat: Yes, this game has Auto-Battle. Most maps are pretty simple anyway, so that brute force works perfectly. It is especially useful for Level and Item World farming, so that you don’t die from boredom.
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
Obtain all other trophies.
Collect all trophies!
|Breaking and Entering
Clear Ep. 1: The Dramaturgy of Reincarnation.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 1.
Clear Ep. 2: The King and The Hero.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 2.
|The 666th Prince
Clear Ep. 3: Happily Never After.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 3.
Clear Ep. 4: The Meaning of Justice.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 4.
|Magical Girl Hours
Clear Ep. 5: The Magical Wand of Transformation.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 5.
|What Makes a Hero
Clear Ep. 6: Lord of the Ka-Chings.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 6.
Clear Ep. 7: For Whom the Belle Sings.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 7.
Clear Ep. 8: To See Justice Through!
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 8.
|Back To School
Clear Ep. 9: Tragedy’s Refrain.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 9.
|The Final Battle…?
Clear Ep. 10: The Final Battle.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 10.
|Bieko, Bubby & Buddies
Clear Act 2, Ep. 1: Night of the Living Bieko.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 1 of act 2.
Clear Act 2, Ep. 2: The Root of a Significant Amount of Evil.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 2 of act 2.
Clear Act 2, Ep. 3: Dawn of the Bieko.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 3 of act 2.
Clear Act 2, Ep. 4: Reincarnations Crossing.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 4 of act 2.
|The Power of Friendship
Clear Act 2, Ep. 5: Unwavering Heart.
You will get this trophy automatically after completing episode 5 of act 2.
|To Carnfinity and Beyond
Enter the Carnage Dimension.
The bill for the Carnage Dimension will unlock after you finished the post game story. It will cost you 250.000 Mana.
This will also unlock:
- Cheat Shop CP raise by 500
- Another Martial Dimension map
- Carnage Difficult for story maps, change difficult by pressing or
- Lv Limit Break 1 for Super Reincarnation > Increase Max Level limit to 9,999,999
- Capability Limit – Carnage for Super Reincarnation > Increase max Capability to 500
|King of Carnage
Conquer the Carnage Dimension.
For this trophy you will need to beat the 5 stages of the Carnage Dimension.
First you will need to have 120,000 Karma for each Chara of your team to unlock the Lv Limit break 1 and Capability Limit – Carnage.
The Charas on stage will be level 5Mio, but nothing you can’t beat with a bit effort in levelling.
|Rakshasa Road Trip
Enter the Rakshasa Dimension.
The bill for the Carnage Dimension will unlock after you getting King of Carnage. It will cost you 1,000,000 Mana.
This will also unlock:
- Cheat Shop CP raise by 2000
- Another Martial Dimension map
- Carnage Difficult for story maps, change difficult by pressing or
- Lv Limit Break 2 for Super Reincarnation > Increase Max Level limit to 99,999,999
- Capability Limit – Rakshasa for Super Reincarnation > Increase max Capability to 2000
|Ruler of Rakshasa
Conquer the Rakshasa Dimension.
For this trophy you will need to beat the 5 stages of the Rakshasa Dimension.
The enemies of the last map will be level 99,999,999 with a good amount of stats. So to beat this you will either need a very strong team or just one very good War Lady.
What you want to do with your War Lady:
- Mastery every Class via Juice Bar
- Unlock Lv Limit Break 2 + Capability Limit – Rakshasa
- Increase Stats with Juice Bar + Super Reincarnate (ATK, DEF, RES, HP and SP)
- Unlock Damage Dealt Up Abilities
- on last Reincarnation level up with maxed out Overlord’s Guard Squad
- Level up Full Strike
Screenshot of my Base Stats:
- Phychic Force (Unique, Psychic,): After attacking, decrease stats of targe unit by 10%.
- Legendary Strength (Laharl): Without allies, increase attack power by 50%, but decrease defence power by -50%.
- Magic Collection (Witch): Recover SP equal to 5% of damage dealt
- To the Death (Samurai): Increase Damage taken by 30%, increase damage dealt by 50%.
- Poison Chance (Undead): Increase Damage dealt to poisoned units by 100%.
- Death Fang (Horseman): Increase damage dealt to paralysed units by 100%.
- High Firepower Mode (Mecha Girl): Increase attack power by 25%, but set move set to -3 and jump power to -5.
- Face the Formidable: Increase attack power by 20% against Boss units.
Remember that you don’t need to change to this classes, you can just master them with Juice Bar to get the Evilities.
Innocents (you can get them through Innocent Exchange)
- Alchemist: Inflict Poison status upon attack. (Innocent value % chance)
- Witch Doctor: Inflict Paralysis status upon attack. (Innocent value % chance)
- Drainer: Inflict Weaken status upon attack. (Innocent value % chance)
Demonic Intelligence Setting: Enemy Force > Move to the farthest valid attack range > Use Full Strike
Screenshot of my End Stats:
Like you can see, my equipment is not even levelled.
Jump 100 times at the Base.
Jump 100 times at the base using .
Jump 1,000 times at the Base.
And because it’s so much fun do it another 900 times.
|Gimme a Trophy!
Pass a bill that gives you a trophy.
For this trophy you need to pass the “I want a Trophy” bill. This bill will be available early, but you most likely will not have enough mana to pass it until later.
Nullify all Geo Panels with a Geo Chain of 5 or more.
The easiest to to this is on map 14-3 Peaceful World – Mizuchi’s Passing. Wait a few turns until Supercroach Geoeffect reach all of the Geo Symbols and then destroy the Supercroach Geo Symbol.
|Make It Rain
Pay Up 100,000,000 HL at the Dark Assembly.
Pass a bill by failing the vote and choose the pay up option after. Spend at least 100,000,000 HL on it.
|A Minor Setback
Get a Game Over.
Very Simple. Get a Game Over on a map.
|Netherworld Night Live
Watch 20 skits.
Skits will appear while playing through the story map. You will get a notification at the top right of your screen if there are any available. Now speak to the character with the ! over his head.
Use the Juice Bar over 255 times.
Use the Juice Bar 250 times to unlock this. The amount you choose doesn’t matter.
|Three Laws of Demonics
Manually edit and equip a D.I.
You will find Demonic Intelligence in the menu of your characters. With this you can set up what they are doing if you activate Auto-Battle.
To get this trophy edit on of the empty ones and equip it with .
|Guess Who’s Back Again
Super Reincarnate 10 times via the Dark Assembly.
Super Reincarnation will set your Characters back to level 1, but you can rise there stats and unlock abilities.
|Cycle of Rebirth
Begin a second playthrough.
After finishing the Game you can talk to the Lucky Board beside the Quest Boad to access the Time Traveling Shop.
Exceed 50% D-Merit completion.
You will find D-Merits at the status screen of your characters. This are basically rewards for reaching certain milestones.
List of D-Merits:
- Reach LV 99: Obtain 1,000 Karma
- Reach LV 250: Obtain 2,500 Karma
- Reach LV 350: Unlock Demon-class Evilities at Skill Shop
- Reach LV 1,000: Unlock Demon Lord-class Evilties at Skill Shop
- Reach LV 2,000: Raise Max Karma limit to 100,000
- Reach LV 4,000: Raise Max Karma limit to 1,000,000
- Reach LV 5,000: Unlock Overlord-class Evilities at Skill Shop
- Reach LV 7,500: Raise Max Karma limit to 10,000,000
- Reach LV 9,999: Unlock Super Overlord-class Evilities at Skill Shop
- Reach LV 500,000: Raise Max Karma limit to 50,000,000
- Super Reincarnate 10 times: Obtain 100 Karma
- Super Reincarnate 25 times: Obtain 1,000 Karma
- Super Reincarnate 30 times: Obtain 10,000 Karma
- Defeat an Item General: Feather Token
- Defeat an Item King: Testament
- Defeat an Item God: Arcadia
- Defeat an Item God 2: Trapezohedron
- Defeat a resident of the Item World: Obtain 100 karma
- Defeat 10 residents of the Item World: Obtain 1,000 karma
- Defeat 50 residents of the Item World: Obtain 100,000 karma
- Defeat 100 residents of the Item World: Obtain 500,000 karma
- Defeat an ally and enemy simultaneously 1 time: Obtain 1,000 karma
- Defeat an ally and enemy simultaneously 10 times: Obtain 10,000 karma
- Defeat 100 enemies: Obtain 1,000 of each Extract
- Defeat 1,000 enemies: Obtain 5,000 of each Extract
- Raise any Weapon Mastery to 1: Increase Weapon Mastery EXP gain by 5%
- Raise any Weapon Mastery to 5: Increase Weapon Mastery EXP gain by 10%
- Raise any Weapon Mastery to 10: Increase Weapon Mastery EXP gain by 30%
- Raise any Weapon Mastery to 30: Increase Weapon Mastery EXP gain by 60%
- Raise Fist Weapon Mastery to 100: Ultimus
- Raise Sword Weapon Mastery to 100: True Yoshitsuna
- Raise Spear Weapon Mastery to 100: Flamberge
- Raise Bow Weapon Mastery to 100: Lovely Cupid
- Raise Gun Weapon Mastery to 100 : Demiurge
- Raise Axe Weapon Mastery to 100: Mjolnir
- Raise Staff Weapon Mastery to 100: Almighty Staff
- Raise Armor Weapon Mastery to 100: Hades Helm
- Reach Rank 1 in any class: Increase EXP earned by 5%
- Reach Rank 2 in any class: Increase EXP earned by 10%
- Reach Rank 3 in any class: Increase EXP earned by 30%
- Reach Rank 4 in any class: Increase EXP earned by 50%
- Reach Rank 5 in any class: Increase EXP earned by 70%
- Use the Juice Bar Once: Obtain 100 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 10 times: Obtain 500 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 30 times: Obtain 1,000 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 50 times: Obtain 10,000 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 70 times: Obtain 50,000 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 100 times: Obtain 250,000 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 150 times: Obtain 1,000,000 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 200 times: Obtain 5,000,000 Karma
- Use the Juice Bar 255 times: Obtain 10,000,000 Karma
- Deal 1,000,000 damage in a single hit: Obtain 1,000 of each Extract
- Deal 10,000,000 damage in a single hit: Unlock Super Reincarnation Potential: [Damage Dealt Up EX1]
- Deal 100,000,000 damage in a single hit: Unlock Super Reincarnation Potential: [Damage Dealt Up EX2]
- Deal 10,000,000,000 damage in a single hit: Unlock Super Reincarnation Potential: [Damage Dealt Up EX3]
- Take 10,000 damage in a single hit: Obtain 100 Karma
- Take 100,000 damage in a single hit: Obtain 1,000 Karma
- Take 1,000,000 damage in a single hit: Obtain 5,000 karma
- Take 10,000,000 damage in a single hit: Obtain 10,000 karma
- Take 100,000,000 damage in a single hit: Obtain 30,000 karma
- Raise any stat over 1,000: Obtain 100 of each Extract
- Raise any stat over 10,000: Obtain 1,000 of each Extract
- Raise any stat over 100,000: Obtain 10,000 of each Extract
- Raise any stat over 1,000,000: Obtain 100,000 of each Extract
- Raise any stat over 10,000,000: Obtain 1,000,000 of each Extract
- Raise any stat over 100,000,000: Obtain 5,000,000 of each Extract
- Raise any stat over 1,000,000,000: Obtain 10,000,000 of each Extract
- Raise any stat over 10,000,000,000: Obtain 50,000,000 of each Extract
- Clear any stage in the Martial Dimension once Obtain 1,000 Karma
- Clear any stage in the Martial Dimension 10 times: Obtain 10,000 Karma
- Clear any stage in the Martial Dimension 100 times: Obtain 100,000 Karma
For this trophy you need to reach 50% completion for one character.
|Intern of Destruction
Destroy 20 objects on the map.
For this trophy you need 20 objects like chests, Geo Symbols or boxes on maps.
|Gotta Claim ‘Em All
Claim all prizes from the Netherworld Hospital.
In Disgaea 6 your Characters automatically heal after each map, so claiming rewards is the only function of the Netherworld Hospital. The unlock by reaching a certain amount of SP and HP healed. You really should have no problem reaching this amount.
You get this trophy once you claimed all of them.
Reach a total of 5,000 levels through EXP distribution.
You basically get this trophy for 5000 level ups which is a joke compared to the 99,999,999 level cap.
|Item World Scholar
Carry out 100 Item World Research expeditions.
You get this trophy by starting 100 research’s at the Research shop.
Create 50 new characters.
Create 50 characters with Dark Assembly of any class you like.
Perform 20 combos.
There are 2 helpful Evilities for this:
- Handicap: When attacking, lower level targets will survive fatal damage with 1 HP.
- Hard Rush: Unit’s very first attack of the stage will perform twice.
Equip them both on 10 of your characters and let them all attack the same enemy.
Get 50 One Time Bonuses in your first playthrough.
The trophy description is a bit misleading, it’s not necessary the first playthrough but in one playthrough, since Time Shop also resets the bonuses.
You get a One Time Bonus the first time you completely fill the bonus gauge on a map, so you need to get it on 50 different maps.
On harder maps with lot of enemies you might get this automatically.
You can wait with this after doing Item Polisher, since you will probably have tons of Filler Items after this.
You can also equip a Mecha Girl with the Handicap evility and let her attack until the gauge is filled and finish the map with somebody else.
On stage select you can see if the bonus is still available for a specific map or not.
Unlock all character classes and ranks.
There are 22 classes with 6 ranks each. You will get higher ranks by getting more Stars for the class by simple equipping them or levelling them with the Juice Bar.
- Prinny: from the beginning
- Fighter: from the beginning
- Martial Artist: from the beginning
- Healer: from the beginning
- Witch: from the beginning
- Thief: from Quest “Steeling to Steal” > create on Material Artist
- Archer: from Quest “On the Hunt” > ✮-Ranked Warrior and ✮-Ranked Clergy
- Gunner: from Quest “Picking a Partner > ✮-Ranked Warrior and ✮-Ranked Clergy
- Ninja: from Quest “Ninja Nite” > ✮-Ranked Thief and ✮✮-Ranked Material Artist
- Armor Knight: from Quest “Worty of Guarding” > ✮✮-Ranked Warrior and ✮✮-Ranked Material Artist
- Samurai: from Quest “Loyal Blade” > ✮-Ranked Archer and ✮✮-Ranked Warrior
- Magic Knight: from Quest “Magical Warrior” > ✮✮-Ranked Warrior and ✮✮-Ranked Witch
- Psychic: from Quest “Psychic Squadron” > ✮✮-Ranked Clergy and ✮✮-Ranked Witch
- Mecha Girl: from Quest “Robot Army” > ✮✮-Ranked Gunner and ✮✮-Ranked Armor Knight
- Sea Angel: from Quest “Living Conditions” > Single Use Item with Rarity Rare
- Winged Warrior: from Quest “No Normal Bug” > kill 5 Archers
- Undead: from the Quest “Hungry, Hungry Zombie” > Item Charred Newt (available through Hospital Rewards or Stage Bonus Rank
- Dragon: from Quest “Treasure & Dragons” > Emblem Item
- Succubus: from Quest “Seductive Demon” > Emblem Item
- Horseman: from Quest “Promised Spear” > Item Spear, Rarity Legendary
- Evil Eye: from Quest “Evil Eye Elite” > Item Glasses, Rarity Legendary
- Pincer Shell: from Quest “Pincer Shells United” > Item Premium Crab Brains (Reward from other Quests)
It is not necessary to actually create or have a Character of the classes to get this trophy. You can use the Juice Bar. Juice Bar costs might look high at the beginning, but it will take less time then actually levelling them later.
|Bank of Misedor
Own over 10,000,000,000 HL.
You will need a ton of HL for Juice Bar, but you will get a ton of HL by simple using a bit of your CP pool on money while levelling.
You can also give one 900er Broker Innocent per character to your equipment.
Max out an item’s level.
You will get this trophy by rising an item level to 9999.
Level raise by clearing a level, entering skip gate and breaking level spheres.
Raspberyl has an evility named Finish Line Lover which raise the level by one when the character reaches the Skip Gate.
D.I. could look like:
- If a Level Sphere is present > Move toward target > Attack
- If a Skip Gate is present > Skip Gate > Move toward target
- Enemy forces > Move to the farthest valid attack range > Attack
Equip your Charas with shoes. Also equip them with Teleport Ability, it lowers the possibility that your Auto-Battle stops. Activate Skip Innocent Town in Cheat Shop.
|Belongs in a Museum
Obtain an epic item.
For this trophy you need a Item with rarity 100. The rarity will also increase if you level up a item, so should get this latest while going for Item Polisher.
|A Legend in This Hand
Obtain a legendary weapon from the Item World.
For this trophy you will need to get an Rank 40 Item.
You can only get Rank 40 Items by stealing it from the Item God 2 on floor X00 of an Rank 39 item.
It is not exactly necessary to get a got equipment to get this platinum, so a common item will also do it for this trophy. The easiest way to get one is from Weapon Mastry D-Merits.
Unless other Disgaeas you will no longer steal with Items but with the Thief Skills Cat Snatch or Grand Theft. The chance of stealing is also much lower.
Tipps for stealing:
- Boost the HIT of your Thief as High as possible
- Raise Skill Level of Cat Snatch / Grand Theft
- Lower the SPD of your enemy > Weaken Innocent
- Let War Lady use Full Strike while equipped with Innocents who inflict Paralysis (Witch Doctor) or Sleep (Sun Bather, Unique Innocent)
|Where the Levels End
Level up to Lv 99,999,999.
You will unlock this trophy when one of your characters reach level 99,999,999. Before you can reach this level you will need to beat the Carnage Dimension to unlock the Lv Limit break 1 and Capability Limit – Carnage for Super Reincarnation.
Things to boost your gain:
- Mastering one Class will give you 300% EXP Bonus through D-Merits
- Mastering every class will raise your Evility Limit to 22
- Prinny Instuctor Evility (Valvatorez, Increase EXP, Mana & Class Proficiency gained by Prinnies in assigned squad by 100%.) + Prinny Head Evility (Fuka, Will be treated like a Prinny.)
- Evil Academy Honors (Mao, Unique): Increase attack power by 5% and EXP gain by 25% per enemy unit on the map. This is a unique evility, so it can only be used by Mao.
- Happy Song Evility: Increase EXP gain for all ally Units on the map by 30%.
- Fortune Song Evility: Increase Mana gain for all ally Units on the map by 30%.
- World is Mine: Increase EXP gain by 30%, HL gain by 30% and Mana gain by 30%.
- Varacious Spirit Evility (Pleina): Increase Mana and EXP earned by ally units on the map by 25%.
- Study Lover: Increase EXP gain by 10%.
- Study Wiz: Increase EXP gain by 20%.
- Study Nerd: Increase EXP gain by 40%.
- Study Maniac: Increase EXP gain by 80%.
- Statistican Innocent: Increase EXP gain by Innocent value %. (one 900er per character)
- Boot Camp Squad: Gain a portion of the EXP earned by the leader in the battle. Can by strengthened up to 20% and 11 Spaces.
- Cheat Shop
- DLC Boosts
You can copy Evilitiess by using the Create Scroll option at the Skill Shop.
Statistican Innocent: Can be gained by Innocent Exchange or Item World Research. Statistican cost 100.000 per strength point. One method to farm point is redoing Transcender’s Dimension – Edge of Reincarnation. You will always get a Baal Sword from this which is worth 100.000 points. Unfortunately you will need to unlock every Sword manually.
Good levelling Stages:
- Material Dimension Maps
- Map 9-5 Magical School (Past) – Exam Room III (Back to Square One On)
- Map 10-5 Peaceful World – Bell of Blessing (Back to Square One On)
- Map 11-5 (Back to Square One Off)
Don’t forget to adjust enemy level in Cheat Shop and to change the difficult.
Deal over 100,000,000,000,000 damage to an enemy.
You will get this after dealing 100,000,000,000,000 damage.