Estimated time to Platinum: 2 – 3 min
Trophies: 12. 1 / 11 / 0 / 0
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Welcome to the Oriana (Story One) – My First Date RPG trophy guide!
A Short & Sweet RPG from the people at Breakthrough Gaming that will have you collecting those trophies trophies in no time.
Outlined below is a full text walkthrough covering all trophies, so that you can grab that platinum in no time at all. The story here is actually one of the better ones from Breakthrough Gaming, so if you’re inclined, you may actually want to read this one.
Start Level 2 – Press to Select
– Hold to Run
– Bottom Right Drawers – Any Choice – Choose a pair of shoes for school
– Top Right Drawers – Any Choice – Choose a purse for school
– Top Middle Drawers – – Choose a jacket for school
– Spam – Finish getting ready for school
– Exit Down
– Talk to Dad – Talk to Oriana’s dad
– Talk to Mom – Talk to Oriana’s mom
– Sit at the Table & Spam – Finish breakfast
– Exit Down – Head Left & Down on the Wooden Walkway – Go to the neighborhood park
– Keep Heading Down (Will need to move slightly right) – Get to the school bus stop & Meet the new student at the bus stop
– Spam – Complete the character blog & Great job! You got all the trophies! Congratulations!
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
|Great job! You got all the trophies! Congratulations!
Awarded after earning all other trophies
|Finish getting ready for school
Finish getting ready for school
|Choose a pair of shoes for school
Choose a pair of shoes for school
|Choose a jacket for school
Choose a jacket for school
|Choose a purse for school
Choose a purse for school
|Talk to Oriana’s dad
Talk to Oriana’s dad
|Talk to Oriana’s mom
Talk to Oriana’s mom
|Go to the neighborhood park
Go to the neighborhood park
|Get to the school bus stop
Get to the school bus stop
|Meet the new student at the bus stop
Meet the new student at the bus stop
|Complete the character blog
Complete the character blog