Estimated time to Platinum: 1 hour
Trophies: 22 1 / 8 / 9 / 4
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Greetings comrades and welcome to the Lord of the Click 2 trophy guide!
Developed by HugePixel and published by Chilidog Interactive.
Now if you have played the first one you know what your in for with this one. I personally rather enjoyed the first game in the series, so I was looking forward to this one. And bonus, they added local multiplayer option has well!
Now damn internet required to play with your friends with this one!
A turbo controller will get you through the playable sections quicker, but will not help with the timed based trophies.
The most important part of the roadmap is the cheat code needed for the game, which you need to make sure to input in the main menu of the game. You will hear a audio confirmation if done correctly, and you receive unlimited money to spend in return –
, , , , , , , , , ,
You can tackle the game modes in order that you like, but I will outline the path I took to platinum.
- Play through the campaign mode to earn yourself the 11 level related trophies.
On your journey through the campaign mode you will pick u a few other trophies as well.
- In level 6 you will earn the trophy for using all the abilities. Also in level 6 you gain access to spiked spheres, which is the ability needed for Bowled ’em away – Use this ability 20 times.
- In level 10 you gain access to the titanium ability, which spawns golems – Use this ability 10 times for another trophy.
During the campaign mode just keep doing your upgrades and spawning as many troops as possible for a quicker play time.
The multiplayer trophies are fairly easy as well.
- Just spam during each match until you win it.
- Play through the multiplayer part of the game, and not even bother playing as the second player to earn your self 4 more trophies after 10 wins in the 2 player mode.
- Also time spent in multiplayer will not count towards time based trophies. They must be earned in single player mode.
Multiplayer should only take about 10 mins tops if you are diligent with it.
After the above you should only have 3 trophies left, the two timed based ones, and one for losing a match in single player.
The higher level campaign levels will net you the loss needed for a trophy quicker than the lower level ones, and for the time based ones, there really is no short cut, as you must do this legit on the time (I personally preferred the lower levels as they were more drawn out hence netting you more time).
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
Unlock all other trophies
Complete level 1
Complete level 2
Complete level 3
Complete level 4
Complete level 5
Complete level 6
Complete level 7
Complete level 8
Complete level 9
Complete level 10
Complete level 11
Play a two-player mode once
Play a two-player mode 3 times
Play a two-player mode 5 times
|King of duels
Play a two-player mode 10 times
Command your forces for 30 minutes
|General for an hour
Command your forces for 60 minutes
|Shame on you!
Lose a battle
Purchase all upgrades during a battle. Once all of them are available, of course.
|Bowled ’em away
Attack enemies with rolling balls 20 times
|Dolls of destruction
Build 10 golems