Estimated time to Platinum: 30 min
Trophies: 12. 1 / 11 / 0 / 0
Missable trophies: Most (No level select)
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Stacks: 2 (EU/NA – PS4)
Greetings comrades and welcome to The Storytale trophy guide!
From Xitilon; this is a short platformer with great environments and controls.
During the game you will switch between 2 characters – One red cloaked and one blue cloaked, and throughout the levels there will be little parchments with parts of the story on them. Definitely stop and give them a read.
Tips and Strategies
Most trophies are obtained by returning items to goblins with a “?” over their head.
If you find yourself stuck there are helpful parchments everywhere that will guide you along. During the game itself you will tasked with finding the colored keys to the same color boxes in order to progress through the levels.
Sometimes it will be multiple boxes of the same color – Once the green key is retrieved you can exit the level as an example.
Below is a list of the levels that have a trophy associated with it .
- Level 3. Trophy – Goblin Crossbow – Find the crossbow and return it to the goblin with the “?” over their head.
- Level 6. Trophy – Goblin – Return the item to the goblin with the “?” over their head.
- Level 8. Trophy – Goblin Archer – Return the bow and arrow to the goblin with the “?” over their head.
- Level 10. Trophy – Level 10 completed
- Level 12. Trophy – Goblin Bomber – Return the bomb to the goblin with the “?” over their head.
- Level 15. Trophy – Quest complete! – Return the teddy bear to the goblin with the “?” over their head. (This one is very easy to miss)
- Level 20. Trophy – Level 20 completed
- Level 21. Trophy – A new Spell – Received when you pick up the parchment that looks different from the others.
- Level 22. Trophy – Another new spell – The same as above, just look for the parchment that looks different than others.
- Level 23. Trophy – A new hammer – Received when you pick up the hammer.
Trophy – Goblin Druid – Return the walking stick to the goblin with the ? over their head.
And then The StoryTale. Now go stack it!
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
You’ve completed the set of trophies!
You’ve helped the goblin with a crossbow
You’ve helped the goblin
You’ve helped the goblin archer
You’ve helped the goblin druid
You’ve helped the goblin bombler
|Level 10 completed
You’ve completed 10 levels of the game
|Level 20 completed
You’ve completed 20 levels of the game
|A new spell
You’ve learned a new spell
|Another new spell
What a fast learner you are!
|A new hammer
You’ve got yourself a new hammer
You’ve completed the quest!