Estimated time to Platinum: 45 – 60 min
Trophies: 12. 1 / 11 / 0 / 0
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Playthrough: 30 Levels
Welcome to the Pets at Work trophy guide!
Developed by Nibb Games, and published to consoles by Ratalaika Games; “Some pets got lost in an office setting, and now these dogs and cats need to work together using boxes, mats, and buttons. Players can just run amok climbing on chairs and tables, and make a mess in this colorful little game! Pets at Work is a cozy puzzle platform game that is wonderfully enjoyable for playing with friends of all ages and experience levels.“
Step 1: Complete 30 Levels
The whole game can be played solo, or indeed with a partner in couch coop mode, with the idea of the game being that you have to get both the Cat & the Dog to the exit of the level. You do however face the challenge that the Cat cannot push objects, and the Dog can only jump a single level. This makes the puzzling aspect of the game both fun, and slightly challenging.
All trophies will come automatically as you progress through the levels, so you are free to play this game at your own leisure and pace. Below however is outlined a level explanations guide that should assist you if you get stuck at all.
Tips and Strategies
You can switch characters with the , and jump with the . When you reach an exit door you will need to press , and when you reach an elevator you must position both characters on the elevator to finish the level.
You can die/fail if you drop a block/pad on top of one of the characters.
1) Move Cat & Dog to the door – Trophy Earned – The door
2) Use Dog to push the block to the right and then jump up and exit – Trophy Earned – A little push is good & Get down now
3) Push the block all the way to the right, then jump up and make your way to the exit
4) You the blocks to jump up with Dog, then proceed to push the top left block down for Cat to use, then exit
5) Use the first 2 blocks to jump up with Dog, then push the blue block to the left to enable it to jump to the exit. Cat can make its way easily
6) Use Cat to stand on the pad on the left, then jump on the block to exit once it has dropped down
7) Jump up with Cat and stand on the pad to drop the blocks – Trophy Earned – Pet Gamer & Babel Tower
8) Push the blue block to the left and then jump over it. Use Cat to drop the red block on top of it and then push them both back to the right so that they are under the other red block. Proceed to drop this one on top, then use the shelving and blocks to exit
9) Drop the left hand black and push it all the way to the right, then drop the top block onto it to exit
10) Position Cat on the long shelf in the middle and proceed to use Dog to make steps with the blocks (it will need to angle to the left). Position the bottom block under the right side block and use the pad to stack them before pushing both to the left to get the next block on top. Once you have all 3 in a left angled step formation position them under the top block as we are going to drop this one on top too. Use Cat and jump on them to the pad on the left side so that the final block falls on top and you can use the steps to exit
11) Push the block left and then the jump pad on top (make sure to leave a slight step on the left side). Drop through the shelf and push them both to the right and bounce up to the top, before pushing the right hand jump pad down for Cat – Trophy Earned – Wonderful Show
12) Push the block right and then get the jump pad on top by using cat to jump up to the pad (make sure to leave a slight step on the left side). Push right some more to jump over the final bit to the door
13) Use Cat to jump over to the pad on the right to lower the jump pad, then jump over with Dog and push the block to the right before finally using the jump pad to reach the shelves, and exit
14) Go to the pad with Dog to release Cat, the use the top pad with Cat to lower first the block (you will need to move it slight left after it drops, then jump back over it so you are on the left side) and finally the jumping pad on top of it with a right angled step for Dog to exit
15) Cat on the right pad to lower the jump pad, then jump up to the top left pad to lower the other jump pad. Once done use Dog to push the jump pad right and drop it down before pushing the block on top of the jump pad (you need to be making the block bounce here). From here you can jump on top of the bouncing block and exit
16a) Break through then push the jump pad to the right and down. Break the right gate again, then push the jump pad under the shelves to be able to jump up for the pad that will lower the block. Push the block all the way left to break through and release Cat – Trophy Earned – Head Strong & Next Floor
16b) Cat to the pad to lower the block, then Dog to push the block right, then down, then left before finally breaking through to the exit
17a) Use the block to jump up with Cat, then position it under the jumping block so Cat can use the pad to release it for Dog to use (make sure to leave a slight step on the left side, and position Dog on the left before releasing the jump pad). Push them both to the right before finally jumping over and breaking through to the exit
17b) Dog to break through and position the blue block under the pink block. Cat to the pad to release the pink on top (make sure to leave a slight step on the right side), then move Cat off the pad so you can position the 2 blocks under the orange one to create left angle steps. Push to the left and exit
18a) Use the lower block for Cat to jump up the shelves before pushing it right into the gap. Use the pad to lower the first block, then jump off whilst you move that one right into the next gap. Once positioned lower the next block and push right again into the final gap before breaking through and lowering the jump pad for the exit
18b) Push the left 2 blocks into the gap then position the right block under where the jump pad will fall (it will fall to the right), then push the stacked block and jump pad to the left
19a) Bounce Cat up to the right before getting the Dog to bounce up and break through. Lower the jump pad onto the block then push them both to the left as far as you can (blue block will drop down)
19b) Cat to the pad to lower all the items on the right, then push the jump pad to get the Dog to the other side and push all items as far right as you can
20a) Break through with Dog and stack the red block on top of the blue before adding the jump pad from the top on top of them both. With these stacked you can reach the exit
20b) Push one blue block to the right, then use Cat on the pad to get the jump pad to fall on top of the blue block (it falls to the right), before finally pushing them left (leave on the top platform, just slightly hanging over)
21a) Jump up to the switch and then push the jump pad to the right
21b) Bounce up with the Cat and hit the switch. Dog can now exit by using the fan – Trophy Earned – I believe I can fly!
22a) Push a blue block left to be able to reach the switch with Cat, but line up the right blue block under the top jump pad that will fall
22b) Break through and position the blue block under where the jump pad will fall. Cat to the pad to lower the jump pad, then position the stack so Cat can bounce up to the switch. Exit with the fan
23a) Cat to switch on the fan, then push the jump pad onto the block before pushing them both right to exit (You will need to turn the fan off for Cat to exit)
23b) Cat to the right hand pad to lower the jump pad. Dog can then push it down to the lower section for Cat to be able to reach the switch and lower the second jump pad, before breaking through with Dog and lowering the blue block (block will need to be bouncing on the jump pad)
24a) Turn on the fan and lower the jump pads one at a time
24b) Push the block off and break through to stack the jump pad on top. Push the stack left and bounce over to the jump pad. Use Cat to then switch on the fan to be able to exit
25a) Cat to the left switch, then the pad, then the right switch. Dog should now be able to exit
25b) Cat up to the top right switch (via the fan), then Dog to position the blue block under where the red block will fall before heading up to the top shelf (via the fan). Push the jump pad down to the same level as the red block, then red block onto the convenor for Cat to use the pad and lower it. Do the same with the jump pad and push the whole stack left
26a) Push the jump pad right for Cat to be able to jump up to the pad and move the orange block to free up the switch – Trophy Earned – No water in the vicinity
26b) Break through and push the block right so that it is under the pipe. Cat can now reach the pipe and use the switch to release the jump pad.
27a) Break through and get Cat to stand on the pad to drop the jump pad. Push it right with Dog and then push the second jump pad onto the fan before using Cat to reach the switch. The fan should now be at the top and can be pushed left
27b) Cat to the right switch so Dog can reach the blue block. Move this right to the edge of the platform to be able to jump over (do not let it fall). Break through, then get Cat to the middle switch to be able to exit via the fan
28a) Blue block down and right to the edge of the drop so Cat can jump up. Once Cat is up the block can be pushed into the hole and you can use Cat to go to the right switch. Use the jump pad to access the pad to lower the orange block on top of the blue one (you will need to push this slightly left once it is on the lower floor). Finally Cat via the left pipe (jump from the elevator to the shelf) to the the switch to lower the second jump pad (Cat will need to go back to the pad to get the conveyor to work)
28b) Cat to the pipe by the vase to jump over to the floor pad to lower the orange block. Break through and have Dog position on the fan before using the other pipe with Cat to access the switch
29a) Blue block down and slightly right for Cat to jump up, then position it under where the top left orange block would fall. Access the top switch to force the block to fall and then jump left to access the next switch. Jump up with Dog and break through, then position the blue block under the pipe for Cat to access the top right switch
29b) Cat to the left pad so the jump pad lowers and Dog can break through to the next pad. Position the red block slightly right after it has dropped, so that eventually the orange block will stack on top of it. Cat will need to turn on both switches before moving to the middle right floor pad, which will lower orange block so you can then go onto the right floor pad to move the block back towards the Dog. Finally switch off the fans to allow Dog to jump over, break through, and turn on the final fan for the exit
30a) Cat to lower the jump pad, Dog to switch the fan on so Cat can reach the top right switch. Push the blue block under where the jump pad would fall before heading up with Dog to the top left pad. Push the stacked block and jump pad off the side to the right so that Cat can use it to jump to the exit
30b) Dog to break through, then move back to the left. Cat to jump up the pipe (by the office chair) and use the pad to lower the red block. Push the block right for Cat to then jump up the right section to use firstly the fan to push the block back left, which you will then need to switch off and position the red block under the orange block with a slight left up angle (make sure Dog is positioned on the right side). Use the pad with Cat and lower the orange block before jumping up the middle section with both. Finally position Dog on the vase so that it can push the blue block right once Cat has lowered it via the pipe and floor pad. This will enable you to reach the final break through and the end of the game – Trophy Earned – BusinessPet & Platinum Pets
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
Get all other trophies
Doors were made to enter
|A little push is good
Push the box
Stack 2 or more boxes
|I believe I can fly!
Use the fan making the pet fly
Get on the table that has a computer with any pet
|Get down now!!
Climb a shelf with a cat
Get on an elevator
Breaking a glass wall with a dog
|No water in the vicinity
Slips in the pipes
Jump on a trampoline
Complete the game
If you enjoyed this trophy guide, why not check out some more we have?
You can also join us in our Discord, Follow us on Twitter & Subscribe to us on YouTube