Estimated time to Platinum: 10 – 15 min
Trophies: 14. 1 / 11 / 2 / 0
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Playthrough: 13 Minigames
Welcome to the Salamander County Public Television trophy guide!
Developed by Tinzone Games and published to consoles by Penguin Pop Games; “Congrats on becoming the newest hire of Salamander County’s public TV station (SCPTV)!
…Unfortunately, everyone in the county suddenly disappeared, except for you, your boss, and another employee.
But the show must go on, so with your new job title of Professional Thing-Doer, it’s up to you to do all of the activities that need to be filmed for the TV station.”
Step 1: “Play” 13 Minigames
In order to earn all of the trophies in the game you will need to “play” 13 different minigames. You do not need to win any of them, you simply need to play them.
Each minigame varies in difficulty and they do offer some fun whilst playing them, however there is no need to take them too seriously as ultimately it does not matter how well you fair in them.
Tips and Strategies
Some of the dialogue content can be skipped with .
If you fail a game you can quickly skip to the next day (game) by holding the button. If however you are successful you can simply continue to the next day. Some games you are simply required to finish, but not necessarily beat a score.
- Orange Thrower – All you need to do is press to the right to complete it.
- Package Opener – Using the DPad you will need to get the ball out of the box by removing some of the obstacles and then using the end of the tongue to force the ball out.
- Whiteboard Cleaner – Tank controls here for the Whiteboard Eraser, so using the arrow on the eraser as forward (up) just work round the board removing all the white to finish it off.
- Mouse Manipulator – When you get control of the Mouse just move off of the screen to finish the game (Remember so you do not have to replay).
- Hoop Shooter – Flick the a couple of times for Speed/Angle, then press a couple of times to take the shot. Do this eight times total and on to the next (Remember so you do not have to replay).
- Balloon Animal Inflater – Press a few times and the game will be over (Remember so you do not have to replay).
- Ornament Attacher – Using angle your Candy to the floor so all ten ornaments smash onto the floor (Remember so you do not have to replay).
- Plug Plugger – You actually have to play (and complete) this one. Using the DPad raise and lower the cable to eash power socket, making sure to have a credited connection with each one to complete it. Best tip here is to take it slowly and make the smallest adjustments.
- Water Balloon Player – It doesn’t matter what you do here, you simply have to wait for the 90 seconds to count down. Regardless of the score you will advance after this (Remember so you do not have to replay).
- Pro Bowler – Spam to bowl the ball a total of 10 times. You can stop the red power meter when it is at its smallest to have less time of the ball rolling, but this takes time to line up (Remember so you do not have to replay).
- Hamburger Constructor – Spam to make the worst burger ever!
- Donut Producer – Do nothing. Just wait till you have “missed” 5 correct donut combinations (Remember so you do not have to replay).
- Pineapple Vacuumer – Hold to suck up all the toppings from the pizza (Remember so you do not have to replay).
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
|Number One Employee
Unlock all other trophies
Play Orange You Glad I Didn’t Throw Banana?
Play The Dog with the Strongest Tongue
Play Introducing the Anti-Eraser
Play Cheese Eater
Play Shooting Hoops
|Balloon Animal Inflater
Play Properly Inflating Balloon Animals 101
Play Christmas in July
Play The Joy of Plugging It In
|Water Balloon Player
Play Brevoortia Water Balloon
Play Mitosis Bowling
Play Burger Building Bonanza
Play Donut Production Line
Play Pineapples Suck
If you enjoyed this trophy guide, why not check out some more we have?
You can also join us in our Discord, Follow us on Twitter & Subscribe to us on YouTube
One thought on “Salamander County Public Television Trophy Guide”