Estimated time to Platinum: 10 – 20 min
Trophies: 46. 1 / 4 / 2 / 39
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Playthrough: 6 Zones
Welcome to the DecayLore trophy guide!
DecayLore is a walking sim adventure game with developed by Playstige Interactive.
“People only care about survival and holding on to their humanity along the way. But it’s hard to live like an animal and not to feel like one. So, they are holding on to the only thing that made them different in the first place; imagination, creating something and mixing knowledge with art… literature.”
The whole game is based around exploring areas and discovering people. There are 6 zones to venture within, and each comes with its own unique atmosphere and style.
No trophies are missable and you can get them in any order. If you explore this game enough, you will get all trophies without too much trouble. As usual we have included a full text guide to follow if you want to nab those trophies as quickly as possible.
Zone 1 is basically a big circle; you can make your way round it anyway you want. I will be directing you clockwise around the Zone and note each character as they come along.
– Book Desk Zone 1 – Immediately in front of the starting point – Trophy Earned – Book Desk Zone 1
– Tom – In the lounge of the first house on the left (It has an old white truck in the driveway) – Trophy Earned – Tom
– April – In the lounge of the first house on the left (It has an old white truck in the driveway) – Trophy Earned – April
– Dean – Head out of the house and left up the street to find Dean in the middle of the road in front of an ambulance – Trophy Earned – Dean
– Aimi – Going past the previous you will come across a red station wagon. Go straight ahead from this where you will find Aimi stood in front of the house – Trophy Earned – Aimi
Kirk – Keep heading up the road to find Kirk stood in the road by some roadblocks – Trophy Earned – Kirk
– Stella – Located right by the sign for Zone 2 (This is behind you when you start out), so make sure walk up to them before proceeding – Trophy Earned – Stella
That is, it for Zone 1, so head to the sign for Zone 2 and select “Yes” when prompted.
Zone 2 is basically a big open area; you can make your way round it anyway you want. I will be directing you anti-clockwise around the Zone and note each character as they come along.
– Book Desk Zone 2 – Immediately in front of the starting point – Trophy Earned – Book Desk
– Robert – Off to the left from the previous book. Walk to the back of the ambulance and Robert is located on the other side of it. – Trophy Earned – Robert
– George – Straight ahead you should see George by a white truck – Trophy Earned – George
– Chandler – Off to the left from George you will see Chandler in the distance by a lamppost – Trophy Earned – Chandler
– Barry – Continue slightly right after the previous and you will see Barry by an abandoned white car (by the sign for Zone 1) – Trophy Earned – Barry
– Dwight – Back towards the starting point by the ambulance you will need to walk behind it once more and head towards the gas station that is in the distance. Dwight is stood to the right before you enter the forecourt – Trophy Earned – Dwight
– Theo – Theo is stood on the left of the forecourt – Trophy Earned – Theo
– Jay – Jay is also located on the forecourt of the gas station sat on the hood of his car – Trophy Earned – Jay
That is, it for Zone 2, so head back towards Dwight and left as you exit the gas station forecourt. You’ll see the sign for Zone 3, so select “Yes” when prompted.
Zone 3 is basically a L shaped area; you can make your way round it anyway you want. I will be directing you to the left first, and then off to the right and note each character as they come along.
– Book Desk Zone 3 – Immediately in front of the starting point on the left – Trophy Earned – Book Desk Zone 3
– Tobby – Immediately behind you at the starting point – Trophy Earned – Tobby
– David – Straight ahead from the start on the left by some trees – Trophy Earned – David
– Peter – Continue through the trees slightly left and around the building on the right. You’ll go through a gate that has a “KEEP OUT” sign – Trophy Earned – Peter
– Bonnie – Head back out the gate and take a right around the building (You’ll have a perimeter fence on your left during this time). Bonnie is located right in front of you on this path – Trophy Earned – Bonnie
– Karen – All the way back from where you came from now (keeping the fence on the right), and you will need to turn left when you reach back to the starting point. Karen is located along this path on the right side – Trophy Earned – Karen
– Jacob – Jacob is located slightly further on this path on the left side – Trophy Earned – Jacob
The exit to Zone 4 is directly by Jacob, so select “Yes” when prompted.
Zone 4 is basically a straight road, and you will need to zig zag across the road to locate all the characters. I’ll note each character as they come along.
– Book Desk Zone 4 – Immediately behind you at the starting point – Trophy Earned – Book Desk Zone 4
– Eve – On the left right at the starting point – Trophy Earned – Eve
– Bianca – Continue up the road and Bianca is located on the right side – Trophy Earned – Bianca
– July – keep heading up the road to find July crouched on the left – Trophy Earned – July
Duncan – As we continue up the same road you will come across Duncan on the right – Trophy Earned – Duncan
– Walter – Walter is further up on the left side – Trophy Earned – Walter
– Margaret – Finally, Margaret is located on the right by the exit to Zone 6 – Trophy Earned – Margaret
The exit to Zone 6 is right by us, so we will go out of the natural order here. Select “Yes” when prompted to travel.
Zone 6 is basically a small area; you can make your way round it anyway you want. I will be directing you anti-clockwise around the Zone and note each character as they come along.
– Elena – Immediately behind you at the starting point – Trophy Earned – Elena
Book Desk Zone 6 – Off to the right from the starting point – Trophy Earned – Book Desk Zone 6
– Maggie – Pass by the book and keep heading towards Maggie stood by some concrete roadblocks – Trophy Earned – Maggie
– Emma – Straight ahead from the starting point you will find Emma stood in the grass by a green tent – Trophy Earned – Emma
– Janet – Janet is also in this area sat on the floor by another tent – Trophy Earned – Janet
Marshall – One more to be found here. Marshall is slight further on sat on a fallen tree – Trophy Earned – Marshall
– Carmen – Head towards the sign for Zone 1 where Carmen is waiting – Trophy Earned – Carmen
– Jeffrey – Finally Jeffrey is located just behind Carmen – Trophy Earned – Jeffrey
To get to the final zone, we will need to make our way through a couple of other ones. Head into Zone 1 and then turn around and enter Zone 2. The sign for Zone 5 is located slightly to the left as you enter Zone 2.
Zone 5 is basically two small areas; you can make your way round it anyway you want. I will be directing you clockwise around the second area of the zone and note each character as they come along.
– Book Desk Zone 5 – Immediately in front of the starting point – Trophy Earned – Book Desk Zone 5
– Nana – Head left (towards the Zone 2 sign) and left around the building. Nana is located by the gas pump – Trophy Earned – Nana
– Kelly – Continue around the building and you will come across Kelly sat on the hood of a car – Trophy Earned – Kelly
– Helene – Helene is located outside the perimeter fence stood by a red truck. There is a gap in the fence just passed Kelly in the corner on the right – Trophy Earned – Helene
– Bob – Continue straight passed Helene and slightly left. Bob will be found by what looks like an outhouse – Trophy Earned – Bob
– Pamela – Make you way passed Bob in a clockwise fashion around the fence, and you will come across Pamela sat on a rock – Trophy Earned – Pamela
– Jackie – As you continue in a clockwise fashion head between some buildings where Jackie is located – Trophy Earned – Jackie
– James – A bit further on you will find James within the same area – Trophy Earned – James & Literary Master
If you liked this guide, you’ll find more on our site.
You can also chat to our writers and friends by joining us on Discord with this link – Discord Invite
The champion of walking and reading…in post-apocalytpic aesthetics.
|Book Desk Zone 1
Book Desk Zone 1
|Book Desk Zone 2
Book Desk Zone 2
|Book Desk Zone 3
Book Desk Zone 3
|Book Desk Zone 4
Book Desk Zone 4
|Book Desk Zone 5
Book Desk Zone 5
|Book Desk Zone 6
Book Desk Zone 6